Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2013
- Net sales amounted to SEK 28,891m (29,185).
- Organic sales growth was 3.6%, while currencies had a negative impact of –4.6%.
- All business areas showed organic sales growth, sales were particularly strong in North America for Professional Products and Small Appliances.
- Operating income, excluding items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 1,223m (1,590), corresponding to a margin of 4.2% (5.4).
- Operating income includes a negative impact from currencies of SEK –442m.
- Restructuring charges of SEK 1,487m and an impaired ERP of SEK 906m were, as previously communicated, charged to operating income within items affecting comparability.
- Solid cash flow.
- Income for the period, including items affecting comparability, was SEK –987m (242), and earnings per share SEK –3.44 (0.84).
- The Board proposes a dividend for 2013 of SEK 6.50 (6.50) per share.