The Board of Directors consists of ten members, without deputies, who are elected at the Annual General Meeting for a period of one year. Three members with deputies are appointed by the Swedish employee...Read more
The Audit Committee’s tasks include for example:
- To review the financial reporting.
- To monitor the effectiveness of the internal control, including risk management, concerning the financial reporting.
- To follow up the activities of the internal audit function Management Assurance & Special Assignments as regards to organization, recruiting, budgets, plans, results and audit reports.
- To review certain credit limits.
- To keep informed of the external audit and the quality control performed by the Supervisory Board of Public Accountants and to evaluate the work of the external auditors.
- To inform the Board of the outcome of the external audit and explain how the audit contributed to the reliability of the financial reporting as well as the role of the Committee in this process.
- To review, and when appropriate, preapprove the external auditors’ engagements in other tasks than audit services.
- To evaluate the objectivity and independence of the external auditors.
- To support the Nomination Committee with proposals when electing external auditors.
The Audit Committee is comprised of four Board members: Ulla Litzén (Chairman), Fredrik Persson, Petra Hedengran and Staffan Bohman. The external auditors report to the Committee at each ordinary meeting.
At least three meetings are held annually. Additional meetings are held as needed.
Read more within The Board of Directors
The AGM elects the Chairman of the Board. Directly after the AGM, the Board holds a meeting for formal constitution. The members and Chairmen of the Committees are appointed at this statutory Board meeting.Read more
The main task of the Board is to manage the Group’s operations in such a manner as to assure the owners that their interests, in terms of a long-term good return on capital, are...Read more