To encourage people to swap unused food items or ingredients and reduce food waste, Electrolux has teamed up with ten other companies in Singapore.Read more
The Electrolux Environmental Policy outlines how to improve environmental performance in production and product use as well as how to design products for disposal.
We want our products, services and production to be part of a sustainable society.
We are committed to
- Designing products to reduce their adverse environmental impact in production, use and disposal.
- Reducing resource consumption, waste and pollution in our operations.
- Taking a proactive approach regarding environmental legislation that affects our business.
- Encouraging suppliers, subcontractors, retailers and recyclers of our products to adopt the same environmental principles as Electrolux.
- Giving appropriate weight to this environmental policy when making future planning and investment decisions.
- Setting targets and objectives, within the scope of the environmental management system, to achieve continual improvement and a sustainable development.
Each business sector manager is responsible for implementing the policy.
The Environmental Policy was first published in 1993 and was last updated and endorsed by Group Management in 2001.
Through our environmental performance assessment (EPA) tool we monitor how the environment is managed at each facility.
|Group Environmental Policy 2018 2018 - Language: English||2018||English|
Topics and categories
Read more within Sustainability
Electrolux recently held its annual Electrolux Cares Week across its North American operations. Dedicated to fighting hunger during the annual week of giving, this year, 4,500 Electrolux employees helped prepare more than 87,000 meals...Read more
Electrolux has been named Industry Leader in the Household Durables category in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World). It is the twelfth consecutive year that Electrolux receives this recognition in the assessment,...Read more