Electrolux has been named Industry Leader in the Household Durables category in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World). It is the twelfth consecutive year that Electrolux receives this recognition in the assessment,...Read more
The Electrolux Environmental Policy outlines how to improve environmental performance in production and product use as well as how to design products for disposal.
We want our products, services and production to be part of a sustainable society.
We are committed to
- Designing products to reduce their adverse environmental impact in production, use and disposal.
- Reducing resource consumption, waste and pollution in our operations.
- Taking a proactive approach regarding environmental legislation that affects our business.
- Encouraging suppliers, subcontractors, retailers and recyclers of our products to adopt the same environmental principles as Electrolux.
- Giving appropriate weight to this environmental policy when making future planning and investment decisions.
- Setting targets and objectives, within the scope of the environmental management system, to achieve continual improvement and a sustainable development.
Each business sector manager is responsible for implementing the policy.
The Environmental Policy was first published in 1993 and was last updated and endorsed by Group Management in 2001.
Through our environmental performance assessment (EPA) tool we monitor how the environment is managed at each facility.
|Group Environmental Policy 2018 2018 - Language: English||2018||English|
Topics and categories
Read more within Sustainability
The first graduates of the Electrolux Food Foundation culinary training on sustainable cooking for youth leaving orphanages in Moscow, are now ready to pursue a career in the professional culinary world.Read more
Our suppliers must use socially sound practices. This includes avoiding purchasing minerals that could fund military conflicts or be linked to human rights abuses.Read more