These are Electrolux Group ethical marketing and advertising principles.
Electrolux Group is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years.
We reinvent lifetime taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations.
Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in about 120 markets every year.
Communicating with our consumers and customers about our products, services and solutions comes with responsibility. We follow the principles of honesty, balance and transparency to ensure our marketing communications are accurate and fair towards our recipients, meet our high standards and are in accordance with our Global Code of Conduct and related policies. This applies to all Electrolux Group marketing and advertising communications globally.
Electrolux Group is committed to provide accurate and balanced information about the company’s products, solutions and services for the company’s brands, regardless of the channel and/or platform used, also abiding with applicable laws and regulations.
To help achieve our commitment, our marketing and advertising communications are governed by and strive to achieve certain principles relating to environmental and social impact, diversity and inclusion and responsible marketing in general. These principles include that:
- We do not mislead consumers by exaggerating the value and benefits of our products, services or solutions.
- We ensure that advertising and marketing communications are clearly distinguishable as such regardless of the form or medium used.
- We do not make environmental claims without having relevant evidence of performance.
- We do not make carbon emissions reduction claims based on carbon emissions offsetting.
- We respect human dignity and children’s rights and do not incite or condone any form of discrimination, including that based upon ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
We are guided by and always strive to adhere to the ICC Advertising and Communications Code:
ICC Advertising and Marketing Communications Code – ICC – International Chamber of Commerce (iccwbo.org).
We are signatories of the UN Global Compact.