Electrolux Group is a global leader in household appliances. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world.
The Group focuses its innovations on products that provide outstanding branded lifetime consumer experiences within three innovation focus areas:
The taste innovation area includes cookers, hobs, ovens, hoods, microwave ovens, refrigerators and freezers and comprises 62% of Group sales.
The care innovation area includes washing machines, tumble dryers and dishwashers and comprises 29% of Group sales.
The wellbeing innovation area includes vacuum cleaners, air-conditioning equipment, water heaters, heat pumps, small domestic appliances and accessories and comprises 9% of Group sales.
Electrolux focuses its R&D on products and features that provide great consumer experiences such as:
- great tasting food with the right taste and texture, healthy, fresh and nutritious. Inspired by new culinary techniques, while also reducing food waste.
- care for clothes so they remain like new for longer, and ready to wear by holding their size and shape, while using minimal water and energy.
- healthy wellbeing in the home by using appliances with a visual appeal, while creating a healthy environment.
- On average, 3% of sales have been invested in focused R&D efforts over the last five years.
- Resource-efficient products drive consumer demand in a market increasingly interested in sustainability.