In 2022, the Group had sales of 47 billion SEK in the region, equivalent to 35 % of total Group sales. Main brands in the region are Frigidaire, Electrolux and Anova. The Group has approx. 13,000 employees in North America (incl. Mexico).
Market characteristics & Electrolux Group position
- North America is a mature appliance market with high product penetration.
- The market is dominated by replacement products, further emphasized with consumers using discretionary investments to remodel their existing homes.
- Home footprints allow space for many large household appliances in the kitchen, laundry rooms, as well as garages and basements.
- The market is highly competitive and made up of several large global manufacturers.
- Electrolux Group holds a volume market share of around 11% in core appliances, predominantly under the Frigidaire brand.