Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2019
- Net sales for continuing operations, excluding Electrolux Professional, amounted to SEK 32,011m (32,021). Sales growth was -2,8%, mainly due to lower volumes in North America related to both consolidation of manufacturing and a weak market.
- Operating income for continuing operations amounted to SEK 960m (1,670), corresponding to
a margin of 3.0% (5.2).
- Three out of four business areas improved earnings, but lower volumes and transition costs related to the consolidation of manufacturing in North America impacted earnings negatively.
- Income for the period for the total Group, including Electrolux Professional, decreased to SEK 559m (1,575), and earnings per share was SEK 1.94 (5.48).
- Operating income for Electrolux Professional declined due to lower volumes and transition costs.
- Operating cash flow after investments for the total Group, including Electrolux Professional, was
SEK 3,226m (3,163).
- The Board proposes a dividend for 2019 of SEK 8.50 (8.50) per share, to be paid in two installments.
- The Board has decided to propose that an EGM is held to resolve on the distribution of Electrolux Professional.