Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2015
- Net sales increased to SEK 31,794m (31,400).
- Sales increased by 1.3%, of which 0.2% was organic sales growth, 0.1% acquisitions and 1.0% currency translation.
- Strong results for Major Appliances EMEA and Professional Products.
- Operating income amounted to SEK -202m (1,395), corresponding to a margin of -0.6% (4.4).
- Operating income includes costs of SEK 1,659m related to the not completed acquisition of
GE Appliances, excluding these costs the margin was 4.6% (4.4).
- Strong operating cash flow of SEK 1.6bn (1.8).
- Income for the period was SEK -393m (970), and earnings per share was SEK -1.38 (3.39).
- The Board proposes a dividend for 2015 of SEK 6.50 (6.50) per share.
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, January 28. The conference will be chaired by Keith McLoughlin, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr. McLoughlin will be accompanied by Tomas Eliasson, CFO. Jonas Samuelson, the new President and CEO as of February 1, will also participate.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
- Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
- Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
- Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
For download below.
Link to webcast:
For further information, please contact:
Catarina Ihre, Vice President Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 60 87
Merton Kaplan, Analyst Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 70 06
Electrolux Press Hotline, +46 8 657 65 07.
Electrolux discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on January 28, 2016