Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2014
- Net sales amounted to SEK 31,400m (28,891).
- Sales increased by 8.7%, of which 2.0% was organic growth, 0.2% acquisitions and 6.5% currencies.
- Strong improvement in operating income for Major Appliances EMEA, Latin America and Asia/Pacific.
- New energy requirements and ramp up of a new production facility impacted earnings negatively for Major Appliances North America.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,472m (1,223), corresponding to a margin of 4.7% (4.2).
- Strong cash flow of SEK 1,844m (1,484).
- Income for the period, including items affecting comparability, was SEK 970m (–987), and earnings per share was SEK 3.39 (–3.44).
- The Board proposes a dividend for 2014 of SEK 6.50 (6.50) per share.
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, January 28. The conference will be chaired by Keith McLoughlin, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr. McLoughlin will be accompanied by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
- Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
- Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
- Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
Slide presentation for download:
For further information, please contact:
- Catarina Ihre, Vice President Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 60 87
- Merton Kaplan, Analyst Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 70 06
- Electrolux Press Hotline, +46 8 657 65 07.
Electrolux discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on January 28, 2015.