Electrolux for Investors
Electrolux in 15 seconds
Global appliance company with a leading position in targeted areas
- Focused and innovative product portfolio with proven consumer benefits
- Sustainability as a key business driver
- Agile approach to continuously reduce costs
- Investing in a digitally integrated value chain with globally modularized product architectures in automated production to further improve efficiency
- Solid balance sheet
Financial key figures 2020
Global presence offers economies of scale
Well-established brands with a strong innovation heritage
*Includes Frigidaire Gallery and Frigidaire Professional
How we create value
A strong focus on innovation to improve the consumer experience as well as on increasing operational efficiency are key pillars in driving profitable growth, founded on a solid balance sheet.
- Driving sustainable consumer experience innovation
- Increasing efficiency through digitalization, automation and modularization
- Solid balance sheet facilitates profitable growth
CEO Jonas Samuelson
Our first priority is to deliver on our target margin, and then, to drive profitable growth.
Our key drivers are sustainable consumer experience innovation and increasing operational efficiency, supported by a solid balance sheet.
Our strategy is based on five enduring industry trends, the most important being the increase in consumer power through digitalization, and how sustainability underpins everything we do.
Execution on our strategy
Innovation and operational efficiency are key drivers for profitable growth. Explore how we put these drivers into action in our latest Case Stories.