There’s no longer any need buy expensive bottled water. Electrolux is cooperating with Brita® filters to provide clean water directly from the fridge, to protect your family and the environment.
The average European consumes about 105 liters of bottled water each year, with the highest consumption in Italy, Germany, Spain and France. In Sweden, average consumption per person per year is 25 liters of bottled water, while Italians consume almost 200 liters.
Bottled water represents two major problems: It is inconvenient and expensive for individual consumers and it represents a burden on the environment.
The new Electrolux Brita® range offers an easy and enjoyable solution to the problem. Brita® is the world’s leading maker of water filtration products and has over 40 years of experience of removing potentially hazardous particles from drinking water. Together with Electrolux they bring the best of two worlds into your kitchen, high-tech and stylish kitchen appliances that produces fresh, clean and tasty water, whenever you want it.
“Having great-tasting water at home without having to worry about the environment is a luxury everybody should be able to enjoy,” says Christine Thebaud, Product Business Director Core Value.
No need for a plumber
The Electrolux Brita® is fitted with a four-liter water tank that easily accommodates the daily needs of an average family. The dispenser in the Brita® range need not be connected to the water mains, which eliminates the need for complicated installment. It has an internal water tank mounted into the door that doesn’t interfere with storage space. The dispenser is also designed so that it can be used for any type of vessel such as jugs or pitchers, not only bottles and glasses.
With the addition of the new 70cm wide models to the new Brita® range from Electrolux, there’s an alterative for every home and life style.
So far, the fridges are available on the European market.
For more information please contact Electrolux Press Hotline at +46 8 6576507 or firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Reasons to Drink Water (source: Allaboutwater.com)
- Water is absolutely essential to the human body’s survival. A person can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water.
- Water helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite.
- Water leads to increased energy levels. The most common cause of daytime fatigue is actually mild dehydration.
- Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.
- For a majority of sufferers, drinking water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain.
- Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
- Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
- Water naturally moisturizes skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy, glowing appearance.
- Water aids in the digestion process and prevents constipation.
- Water is the primary mode of transportation for all nutrients in the body and is essential for proper circulation.