- Net sales amounted to SEK 63,709m (62,443), and income forthe period to SEK 2,050m (1,809) corresponding to SEK 7.04 (5.92) per share.
- Operating income for the second quarter was SEK 1,890m (1,782).
- Operating income adversely affected by substantially higher prices for materials.
- Strong sales growth and improved income in USD for appliances in North America in second quarter.
- Restructuring on plan, decisions to close two previously announced plants finalized.
- Strategic initiatives in product development and marketing continue.
Presentation and telephone conference
A combined presentation and telephone conference will be held at 15.00
CET on July 19, 2005, at the Electrolux head office at S:t Göransgatan
143 in Stockholm. The presentation will be chaired by Hans Stråberg,
President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr Stråberg will be accompanied by
Fredrik Rystedt, CFO.
A slide presentation will be available on the Electrolux website:
Financial reports in 2005
The interim report for the period July-September will be published on
October 25, 2005.
For more information
Financial information from Electrolux is also available at