Highlights of the first quarter of 2016
- Net sales amounted to SEK 28,114m (29,087).
- Organic sales growth was 1.8% and acquired growth was 0.1%, while currency translation had a negative impact of -5.2% on net sales.
- Improved results across most business areas.
- Strong results for Major Appliances EMEA and Professional Products.
- Continued recovery for Major Appliances North America.
- Operating income increased to SEK 1,268m (516), corresponding to a margin of 4.5% (1.8).
- Income for the period was SEK 875m (339), and earnings per share was SEK 3.04 (1.18).
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, April 28. The conference will be chaired by Jonas Samuelson, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr. Samuelson will be accompanied by Anna Ohlsson-Leijon, CFO.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
- Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
- Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
- Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
Slide presentation for download:
Link to webcast:
For further information, please contact:
- Catarina Ihre, Vice President Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 60 87
- Merton Kaplan, Analyst Investor Relations at +46 (0)8 738 70 06
- Electrolux Press Hotline, +46 8 657 65 07.
Electrolux discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on April 28, 2016