A sustainable approach starts at home: with safe workplaces, mutual respect and common values. Our company codes lay the groundwork of how Electrolux is to conduct its business sustainably and responsibly.Read more
The Electrolux Environmental Policy outlines how to improve environmental performance in production and product use as well as how to design products for disposal.
We want our products, services and production to be part of a sustainable society.
We are committed to
- Designing products to reduce their adverse environmental impact in production, use and disposal.
- Reducing resource consumption, waste and pollution in our operations.
- Taking a proactive approach regarding environmental legislation that affects our business.
- Encouraging suppliers, subcontractors, retailers and recyclers of our products to adopt the same environmental principles as Electrolux.
- Giving appropriate weight to this environmental policy when making future planning and investment decisions.
- Setting targets and objectives, within the scope of the environmental management system, to achieve continual improvement and a sustainable development.
Each business sector manager is responsible for implementing the policy.
The Environmental Policy was first published in 1993 and was last updated and endorsed by Group Management in 2001.
Through our environmental performance assessment (EPA) tool we monitor how the environment is managed at each facility.
Read more within Codes and policies
Electrolux has a long tradition of providing safe and healthy working conditions, and to care for the environment as well as our own employees and people around us.Read more
The Electrolux Code of Ethics outlines both prescriptive and proscriptive ethical standards that require strict adherence from all employees and Board members of the Electrolux Group, in all markets and at all times.Read more