Highlights of the first quarter of 2017. Net sales amounted to SEK 28,883m (28,114). Organic sales declined by 3%, while currency translation had a positive impact of 6% on net sales.Read more
Electrolux Interim Report January – March 2017
Highlights of the first quarter of 2017
- Net sales amounted to SEK 28,883m (28,114).
- Organic sales declined by 3%, while currency translation had a positive impact of 6% on net sales.
- Operating income increased to SEK 1,536m (1,268), corresponding to a margin of 5.3% (4.5).
- Improved results across all business areas.
- Continued good profitability for Major Appliances EMEA, Major Appliances North America, Major Appliances Asia/Pacific and Professional Products.
- Operating income for Major Appliances Latin America and Home Care & SDA recovered.
- Income for the period increased to SEK 1,083m (875), and earnings per share was SEK 3.77 (3.04).
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, April 28. The conference will be chaired by Jonas Samuelson, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr. Samuelson will be accompanied by Anna Ohlsson-Leijon, CFO.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
- Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
- Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
- Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
Slide presentation for download:
Link to webcast:
For further information, please contact:
- Catarina Ihre, Vice President Investor Relations, +46 (0)8 738 60 87
- Merton Kaplan, Analyst Investor Relations, +46 (0)8 738 70 06
- Daniel Frykholm, Electrolux Press Hotline, +46 8 657 65 07.
This information is information that AB Electrolux is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 0800 CET on April 28, 2017.
|Interim Report Q1 2017 – Report April 28, 2017 - Language: English||April 28, 2017||English|
|Interim Report Q1 2017 – CEO Comment April 28, 2017 - Language: English||April 28, 2017||English|
|Interim Report Q1 2017 – Presentation April 28, 2017 - Language: English||April 28, 2017||English|
|Interim Report Q1 2017 – Financial data April 28, 2017 - Language: English||April 28, 2017||English|
Topics and categories
Interim Report Q1 2017
Continued improvement in earnings. Electrolux operating income for the first quarter increased to SEK 1,536m, an improvement of 21% compared to the same period last year.Read more
Electrolux publishes financial data quarterly and yearly. You can view the data for a number of years, as well as download it in excel format. Key figures are being updated on a quarterly basis.Read more