Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2021
- In the fourth quarter 2021, net sales amounted to SEK 35,372m (33,902) and operating income to SEK 882m (2,498), corresponding to a margin of 2.5% (7.4).
- Operating income includes costs of SEK 727m, relating to arbitration in U.S. tariff case, impacting the business area North America. Excluding this non-recurring item, operating income amounted to SEK 1,609m, corresponding to a margin of 4.5% (7.4).
- Price offset significant cost inflation. Global supply chain constraints continued to limit product availability and result in higher costs.
- Income for the period amounted to SEK 596m (1,860) and earnings per share was SEK 2.09 (6.47).
- Operating cash flow after investments was SEK 2,103m (5,364).
- The Board proposes a dividend for 2021 of SEK 9.20 (8.00) per share, to be paid in two equal installments.
- The Board proposes the AGM 2022 to resolve on cancellation of repurchased shares and to renew the mandate to acquire own shares. The Board intends to thereafter initiate a new share buyback program for an amount of approximately SEK 2.5bn.