- Hans Stråberg left Electrolux at year-end after nine years as President and Chief Executive Officer. At the same time, he left the Board of Electrolux.
- Keith McLoughlin has been appointed new President and Chief Executive Officer as of January 1, 2011.
- Lorna Davis was elected new Board member at the Annual General Meeting on March 30, 2010.
- Henrik Bergström has been appointed head of Floor Care and Small Appliances and new Group Management member.
- Three new appointments in Group Management as of February 1, 2011, to accelerate Electrolux strategy.
- Electrolux B-share was delisted from London Stock Exchange on March 11, 2010.
The Electrolux Group is comprised of approximately 150 companies with operations in over 50 countries. The parent company of the Group is AB Electrolux, a public Swedish limited liability company. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
The governance of Electrolux is based on the Swedish Companies Act, the rule book for issuers at Nasdaq and the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance (the “Code”), as well as other relevant Swedish and foreign laws and regulations. This corporate governance report has been drawn up as a part of Electrolux application of the Code. Electrolux does not report any deviations from the Code in 2010.