- Keith McLoughlin new President and Chief Executive Officer as of January 1, 2011.
- Keith McLoughlin and Ulrika Saxon elected new Board members at the Annual General Meeting 2011.
- Unchanged fees to the Board members.
- Performance based, long-term incentive program 2011 for top management.
- Six new appointments in Group Management.
- Three new roles within Group Management for closer cooperation between marketing, technology development and design.
- Focus on ethics training program and implementation of a whistleblowing system.
The Electrolux Group is comprised of approximately 160 companies with operations in over 150 countries. The parent company of the Group is AB Electrolux, a public Swedish limited liability company. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
The governance of Electrolux is based on the Swedish Companies Act, the rule book for issuers at Nasdaq and the Swedish Code of Corporate Governance (the “Code”), as well as other relevant Swedish and foreign laws and regulations. This corporate governance report has been drawn up as a part of Electrolux application of the Code. Electrolux does not report any deviations from the Code in 2011.