The members of the Nomination Committee for Electrolux Annual General Meeting in 2013.
In accordance with decision by the Annual General Meeting, Electrolux Nomination Committee shall consist of six members. The members should be one representative of each of the four largest shareholders in terms of voting rights that wish to participate in the committee, together with the Chairman of the Electrolux Board and one additional Board member.
The members of the Nomination Committee have been appointed based on the ownership structure as of August 31, 2012 and consists of:
- Petra Hedengran, Investor AB, Chairman of the committee
- Kaj Thorén, Alecta
- Marianne Nilsson, Swedbank Robur funds
- Johan Sidenmark, AMF
- Marcus Wallenberg, Chairman of Electrolux
- Torben Ballegaard Sørensen, Director of Electrolux
The Nomination Committee will prepare proposals for the Annual General Meeting in 2013 regarding:
- Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
- Board members
- Chairman of the Board
- Remuneration for Board members
- To the extent deemed necessary, proposal regarding amendments of the current instruction for the Nomination Committee.
Electrolux Annual General Meeting 2013 will be held on March 26 at Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre, Nils Ericsons Plan 4, Stockholm, Sweden.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.