In accordance with the decision by the Annual General Meeting in April 2006, Electrolux had a Nomination Committee consisting of representatives of each of the four largest shareholders in terms of voting rights, and the Chairman of the Electrolux Board.
The Nomination Committee consisted of:
- Börje Ekholm, President and CEO of Investor, as Chairman
- Ramsay J. Brufer, Alecta Mutual Pension Insurance
- Annika Andersson, Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund
- Marianne Nilsson, Robur Funds
- Michael Treschow, Chairman of Electrolux
The Annual General Meeting of AB Electrolux was held on April 16, 2007, at the Berwald Hall, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 3, Stockholm, Sweden.
The Nomination Committee prepared proposals for the AGM in 2007, including Chairman of the AGM, Board members, Chairman of the Board, remuneration for Board members and the Nomination Committee for the following year.