Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2017
- Net sales increased to SEK 32,366m (32,144).
- Organic sales growth was 4.0%, contribution from acquisitions and divestments was 1.4% while currency translation had a negative impact of 4.7%.
- Operating income increased to SEK 1,969m (1,616), corresponding to a margin of 6.1% (5.0).
- Four business areas achieved an operating margin of more than 8%.
- Operating cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 2.1bn (2.6).
- Income for the period increased to SEK 1,930m (1,272), and earnings per share was SEK 6.72 (4.43).
- The effective tax rate of -1.3% (-2.2) was positively impacted by revaluation of deferred tax assets.
- The Board proposes a dividend for 2017 of SEK 8.30 (7.50) per share, to be paid in two installments.