Electrolux has the pleasure of inviting investors, financial analysts and media representatives to its Capital Markets Day in Italy on March 27, 2019. The event will be hosted by Jonas Samuelson, President and CEO,...Read more
Annual Report 2017
2017 in brief.
- Operating income increased by 18%.
- Operating margin was 6.1% (5.2).
- Earnings improved across all business areas.
- Four business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%.
- Solid operating cash flow after investments.
- Five acquisitions completed.
Read more about Electrolux financial development, operations and strategy in the Annual Report for 2017.
|Electrolux Annual Report 2017 February 28, 2018 - Language: English||February 28, 2018||English|
Topics and categories
Read more within Financial information
Highlights of the third quarter of 2018Read more
Highlights of the third quarter of 2018. Net sales amounted to SEK 30,444m (29,042). Sales growth was 0.7%, mainly driven by price increases in several markets.Read more