The Annual General Meeting will take place on March 25, 2021.
Due to the coronavirus, the Board of Directors has decided that the Annual General Meeting should be conducted without the physical presence of shareholders, representatives or third parties and that the shareholders before the meeting should be able to exercise their voting rights only by post. Information on the resolutions passed at the meeting will be disclosed on March 25, 2021, as soon as the outcome of the postal voting has been finally confirmed.
Who is entitled to participate?
A person who wishes to participate in the Annual General Meeting by postal voting must
- be listed as a shareholder in the presentation of the share register prepared by Euroclear Sweden AB concerning the circumstances on Wednesday, March 17, 2021, and
- give notice of intent to participate no later than on Wednesday, March 24, 2021, by casting its postal votes in accordance with the instructions under the heading Postal voting below so that the postal voting form is received by Euroclear Sweden AB no later than that day.
Shares registered by trustees
In order to be entitled to participate in the meeting, a shareholder whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must, in addition to giving notice of participation in the Annual General Meeting by submitting its postal vote, register its shares in its own name so that the shareholder is listed in the presentation of the share register as of the record date Wednesday, March 17, 2021. Such re-registration may be temporary (so-called voting rights registration), and request for such voting rights registration shall be made to the nominee, in accordance with the nominee’s routines, at such time in advance as decided by the nominee. Voting rights registration that have been made by the nominee no later than Friday, March 19, 2021 will be taken into account in the presentation of the share register.
Registration and postal voting must take place at March 24, 2021 at the latest and in accordance with the following methods:
- Electronic voting: Shareholders who are natural persons can cast a postal vote electronically through verification using a BankID via https://anmalan.vpc.se/euroclearproxy.
- Email voting: Voting may be submitted by completing the postal voting form available under Documents below, and then emailing such form to the following email address GeneralMeetingService@euroclear.com.
- Regular Mail: Voting may be submitted by completing the postal voting form available under Documents below, and then sending such form to AB Electrolux, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, P.O. Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden.
The shareholders may not provide special instructions or conditions to the postal vote. If so, the entire postal vote is invalid. Further instructions and conditions can be found in the postal voting form and at https://anmalan.vpc.se/euroclearproxy.
Powers of attorney
If the shareholder submits its postal vote by proxy, a written and dated Power of Attorney signed by the shareholder must be attached to the postal voting form. Proxy forms are available under Documents below. If the shareholder is a legal person, a registration certificate or other authorization document must be attached to the form.
Shareholders’ right to receive information
The Board of Directors and the President and CEO shall, if any shareholder so requests and the Board of Directors believes that it can be done without material harm to the company, provide information regarding circumstances that may affect the assessment of an item on the agenda and circumstances that may affect the assessment of the company’s or its subsidiaries’ financial situation and the company’s relation to other companies within the Group. A request for such information shall be made in writing to the company no later than ten days prior to the Annual General Meeting, i.e. no later than March 15, 2021, at the address of AB Electrolux (publ), General Counsel, 105 45 Stockholm, Sweden or by e-mail at email@example.com. The questions and responses will be made available here on the Group’s website www.electroluxgroup.com/agm2021, together with a webcast with the Chairman and the CEO including their reflections on 2020, no later than March 20, 2021. The questions and answers will also be available at the company’s head office, S:t Göransgatan 143 in Stockholm on the same date. The information is also sent to the shareholders who requested it and stated their address.
Processing of personal data
For information on how your personal data is processed, see https://www.euroclear.com/dam/ESw/Legal/Privacy-notice-bolagsstammor-engelska.pdf