The information regarding tax consequences in Sweden following the redemption of Electrolux shares is provided by the Swedish Tax Authority.
The Swedish Tax Authority’s advice on tax basis allocation between Electrolux shares and Electrolux redemption shares is for Swedish shareholders only. Shareholders not resident in Sweden are advised to contact the tax authority in the shareholder’s country of residence for more information.
The advice implies that of the original cost for one series A-share of AB Electrolux 87 percent will be allocated to that share and 13 percent will be allocated to the redemption share. Of the original cost for one series B-share of AB Electrolux 85 percent will be allocated to that share and the remaining 15 percent to the redemption share.
For more information, please download the documents below.