Highlights of the third quarter of 2016
- Net sales amounted to SEK 30,852m (31,275).
- Organic sales declined by 1.6%, while currency translation had a positive impact of 0.2% on net sales.
- Operating income increased to SEK 1,826m (1,506), corresponding to a margin of 5.9% (4.8).
- Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 7%.
- Improved operating results across business areas, although operations in Latin America continued to be impacted by weak market environment.
- Strong operating cash flow after investments of SEK 3.0bn (3.0).
- Income for the period was SEK 1,267m (1,014), and earnings per share was SEK 4.41 (3.53).