Highlights of the third quarter of 2016
- Net sales amounted to SEK 30,852m (31,275).
- Organic sales declined by 1.6%, while currency translation had a positive impact
of 0.2% on net sales.
- Operating income increased to SEK 1,826m (1,506), corresponding to a margin of 5.9% (4.8).
- Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 7%.
- Improved operating results across business areas, although operations in Latin America
continued to be impacted by weak market environment.
- Strong operating cash flow after investments of SEK 3.0bn (3.0).
- Income for the period was SEK 1,267m (1,014), and earnings per share was SEK 4.41 (3.53).
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, October 28. The conference will be chaired by Jonas Samuelson, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr. Samuelson will be accompanied by Anna Ohlsson-Leijon, CFO.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
Slide presentation for download:
Link to webcast:
For further information, please contact:
Catarina Ihre, Vice President Investor Relations, +46 (0)8 738 60 87
Merton Kaplan, Analyst Investor Relations, +46 (0)8 738 70 06
Daniel Frykholm, Electrolux Press Hotline, +46 8 657 65 07.
This information is information that AB Electrolux is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 0800 CET on October 28, 2016.