Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2022
- In the fourth quarter, net sales amounted to SEK 35,769m (35,372) and operating income to SEK -1,964m (882), corresponding to a margin of -5.5% (2.5).
- Operating income includes non-recurring items of SEK -1,352m (-727). Excluding these non-recurring items, operating income amounted to SEK -612m (1,609), corresponding to a margin of -1.7% (4.5). The year-over-year decline was a result of lower volumes in all four business areas and significantly higher cost levels in Business Area North America, which reported an underlying loss of SEK 1.2bn.
- Income for the period amounted to SEK -1,922m (596) and earnings per share were SEK -7.12 (2.09).
- Operating cash flow after investments was SEK 242m (2,103).
- The Board of Directors proposes that no payment of dividend will be made for 2022.
- Decision on February 1, 2023, to discontinue production at the Nyíregyháza factory in Hungary from the beginning of 2024 will result in a negative non-recurring item of approximately SEK 550m in the first quarter of 2023.