Highlights of the third quarter of 2021
- Net sales amounted to SEK 30,929m (32,004) and organic sales was in line with last year. Market demand normalized at above pre-pandemic levels.
- Price and mix continued to increase, while global supply chain constraints resulted in difficulties in meeting underlying market demand.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,639m (3,220), corresponding to a margin of 5.3% (10.1).
- Strong price execution offset significant increase in headwind from external factors, but did not fully offset temporary higher costs for express logistics and electronic components. Additional list price increases were announced to be implemented after the third quarter.
- Income for the period amounted to SEK 1,143m (2,356) and earnings per share was SEK 3.98 (8.20).
- Operating cash flow after investments was SEK -198m (6,005).