Highlights of the third quarter of 2018Read more
Interim Reports Q3 2018 – Presentation
Highlights of the third quarter of 2018
- Net sales amounted to SEK 30,444m (29,042). Sales growth was 0.7%, mainly driven by price increases in several markets.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,756m (1,981), corresponding to a margin of 5.8% (6.8).
- Increased prices and mix contributed positively across all business areas but could not fully offset higher input costs, lower volumes and accelerating currency headwinds in Latin America.
- Major Appliances North America also faced higher cost inflation from tariffs in addition to lower sales to private label.
- Operating cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 1,352m (2,287).
- Income for the period decreased to SEK 1,162m (1,440), and earnings per share was SEK 4.04 (5.01).
|Interim Report Q3 2018 – Presentation October 26, 2018 - Language: English||October 26, 2018||English|
Electrolux Interim Report Q3 2018
Electrolux results for the third quarter of 2018 will be published on October 26, 2018, at approximately 08.00 CET.Read more
Electrolux publishes financial data quarterly and yearly. You can view the data for a number of years, as well as download it in excel format. Key figures are being updated on a quarterly basis.Read more