Highlights of the third quarter of 2018
- Net sales amounted to SEK 30,444m (29,042). Sales growth was 0.7%, mainly driven by price increases in several markets.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,756m (1,981), corresponding to a margin of 5.8% (6.8).
- Increased prices and mix contributed positively across all business areas but could not fully offset higher input costs, lower volumes and accelerating currency headwinds in Latin America.
- Major Appliances North America also faced higher cost inflation from tariffs in addition to lower sales to private label.
- Operating cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 1,352m (2,287).
- Income for the period decreased to SEK 1,162m (1,440), and earnings per share was SEK 4.04 (5.01).