Highlights of the second quarter of 2021
- Net sales increased to SEK 30,303m (23,476) corresponding to an organic sales growth of 39.1% supported by strong market demand in all business areas. Last year’s second quarter was severely impacted by the pandemic.
- Operating income increased to SEK 1,983m (-62), corresponding to a margin of 6.5% (-0.3). Strong price execution and favorable product mix were important drivers.
- Income for the period amounted to SEK 1,383m (-141) and earnings per share was SEK 4.81 (-0.49).
- Operating cash flow after investments was SEK 1,456m (122).
- The Board has decided on an adjusted dividend policy of approximately 50% of annual income and proposed an automatic share redemption of SEK 17 per share, as well as announced an intention to resolve on share buybacks over time.