Highlights of the first quarter of 2019.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 29,710m (27,906). Sales growth was 1.6%, driven by price increases and mix improvements across all business areas.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 248m (764), corresponding to a margin of 0.8% (2.7).
- Operating income includes restructuring costs of SEK 1,054m (596) relating to consolidation of manufacturing in North America and Latin America. Excluding these costs, operating income amounted to SEK 1,302m (1,360), corresponding to a margin of 4.4% (4.9).
- Price increases fully offset the headwinds from higher raw material costs, trade tariffs and currency.
- Operating cash flow after investments amounted to SEK -2,770m (-2,671).
- Income for the period decreased to SEK 79m (551), and earnings per share was SEK 0.28 (1.92).
- Revised business area structure with four consumer-focused regional business areas and one business area for Professional Products in effect as of January 1, 2019.