Highlights of the third quarter of 2010
- Net sales amounted to SEK 26,326m (27,617) and income for the period was SEK 1,381m (1,631), or SEK 4.85 (5.74) per share.
- Net sales decreased by 2.3% in comparable currencies.
- Strong growth in Latin America and Asia/Pacific partly offset lower sales volumes in Europe and North America.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,977m (2,234), corresponding to a
margin of 7.5% (8.1), excluding items affecting comparability.
- Operating margin for the first nine months reached 6.1%, excluding items
- Product mix improvements continued to have a positive effect on income.
- Strong performance for the operations in Europe, Asia/Pacific and for
- Operating income in North America declined, following a weak US market,
higher costs for raw materials and increased price promotion.