Highlights of the second quarter of 2016
- Net sales amounted to SEK 29,983m (31,355).
- Organic sales declined by -0.9%, acquired growth was 0.1% and currency translation had a negative impact of -3.6% on net sales.
- Improved results across most business areas.
- Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%.
- Operating income increased to SEK 1,564m (921), corresponding to a margin of 5.2% (2.9).
- Strong operating cash flow after investments of SEK 4.1bn (2.9).
- Income for the period was SEK 1,079m (608), and earnings per share was SEK 3.75 (2.12).