Highlights of the second quarter of 2014
- Net sales amounted to SEK 26,330m (27,674).
- Sales declined by 4.9%, whereof currencies had a negative impact of 1.1%.
- Operating income improved for major appliances in Europe and North America and for Professional Products. Good performance in Latin America in a weak market.
- Operating income, excluding items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 1,167m (1,037), an improvement of 13%.
- Strong cash flow of SEK 3.3bn (2.6).
- Restructuring costs of SEK 1.1bn for the previously announced program charged to operating income within items affecting comparability.
- Income for the period, including items affecting comparability, was SEK –92m (642), and earnings per share SEK –0.32 (2.24).