Highlights of the first quarter of 2012
- Net sales amounted to SEK 25,875m (23,436) and income for the period was SEK 559m (457), or SEK 1.96 (1.61) per share.
- Net sales improved by 10.4%, of which 3.5% was organic growth.
- The acquisitions of CTI and Olympic Group impacted sales by 5.8%.
- Strong organic growth, especially in emerging markets, contributed to the positive development of net sales.
- Increased volumes in Europe due to market-share gain in the built-in segment.
- Operating income improved to SEK 943m (696).
- Higher sales prices in North America had a positive impact on operating income.
- Higher costs for raw materials continued to impact earnings negatively, but to a lesser extent than in previous quarters.