- Net sales amounted to SEK 29,740m (30,493), and income for the period to SEK 854m (569), corresponding to SEK 2.93 (1.86) per share.
- Operating income was SEK 1,308m (762).
- Operating income includes restructuring costs of SEK 170m referring to continued turnaround of underperformers.
- Operating income adversely affected by substantially higher prices for materials, particularly in Europe, North America and Brazil.
- Continued measures to improve production structure – four plants under evaluation regarding potential downsizing or relocation.
- Activities in product development and marketing increasing according to plan.
Presentation and telephone conference
A telephone conference will be held at 15.00 CET on April 20, 2005. The
conference will be chaired by Hans Stråberg, President and CEO of
Electrolux. Mr Stråberg will be accompanied by Fredrik Rystedt, CFO. A
slide presentation will be available on the Electrolux website:
Financial reports in 2005
Interim report April – June July 19
Interim report July – September October 25
For more information
Financial information from Electrolux is also available at