Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2016
- Net sales amounted to SEK 32,144m (31,794).
- Sales increased by 1%. Organic sales declined by 3%, while currency translation had a positive impact of 4% on net sales.
- Operating income improved to SEK 1,616m (-202), corresponding to a margin of 5.0% (-0.6).
- Stable development across business areas.
- Good performance for Major Appliances EMEA despite severe currency headwinds.
- Significantly weaker market demand and cost measures impacted sales and earnings in Major Appliances Latin America.
- Strong operating cash flow after investments of SEK 2.6bn (1.4) in the fourth quarter.
- Income for the period improved to SEK 1,272m (-393), and earnings per share was SEK 4.43 (-1.38).
- The Board proposes a dividend for 2016 of SEK 7.50 (6.50) per share, to be paid in two installments.