Highlights of the fourth quarter of 2014
- Net sales amounted to SEK 31,400m (28,891).
- Sales increased by 8.7%, of which 2.0% was organic growth, 0.2% acquisitions and 6.5% currencies.
- Strong improvement in operating income for Major Appliances EMEA, Latin America and Asia/Pacific.
- New energy requirements and ramp up of a new production facility impacted earnings negatively for Major Appliances North America.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,472m (1,223), corresponding to a margin of 4.7% (4.2).
- Strong cash flow of SEK 1,844m (1,484).
- Income for the period, including items affecting comparability, was SEK 970m (–987), and earnings per share was SEK 3.39 (–3.44).
- The Board proposes a dividend for 2014 of SEK 6.50 (6.50) per share.