Together with Worldchefs and a local food-sharing NGO, Electrolux in Poland is:
- Organizing workshops for different groups of people, including our employees, journalists and food bloggers.
- Educating through social media campaigns.
- Setting up food-sharing points.
- Launching a mobile app for food-sharing.
“Be a force for good” is about raising awareness about people’s bad habits when it comes to food consumption and inspiring positive changes. Our goal is to raise awareness by educating people, change poor eating habits into good ones, maximize sustainability by minimizing food waste.
- Held workshops for employees – more than 200 people educated.
- Opened a food-sharing point in the Electrolux Kraków office – 700 employees have access.
- Launched the mobile food-sharing app and website.
- Collaborated with new partners and NGOs.
- Organized a press meeting that took place on October 3, 2017 with a round table discussion and educational workshops.
- Complete content creation for the website and booklets.
- Hold three workshops for consumers, NGOs and bloggers, planned for October and November.
- Collaborate with partners and NGOs on promotion of mobile app.
- Promote mobile app with the support of marketing through social media channels.
- Promote mobile app promotion with the support of culinary bloggers cooperating with marketing during November and December.
- Engage and educate factory workers on food waste (four factories in different locations in Poland).