In accordance with the decision by the Annual General Meeting in April 2007, Electrolux shall have a Nomination Committee consisting of six members. The members should be one representative of each of the four largest shareholders in terms of voting rights, together with the Chairman of the Electrolux Board and one additional Board member. The members of the Nomination Committee have been appointed based on the ownership structure as of April 30.
The Nomination Committee consists of:
- Petra Hedengran, Investor AB, is Chairman of the committee
- Ramsay J. Brufer, Alecta Pension Insurance
- Marianne Nilsson, Swedbank Robur Funds
- Rune Andersson, Mellby Gård AB
- Marcus Wallenberg, Chairman of Electrolux
- Peggy Bruzelius, Deputy Chairman of Electrolux
The Nomination Committee will prepare proposals for the AGM in 2008, regarding Chairman of the AGM, Board members, Chairman of the Board, remuneration for Board members and the procedure for electing Nomination Committee for the following year.
The Annual General Meeting of AB Electrolux will be held on April 1, 2008, at the Berwald Hall, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 3, Stockholm, Sweden.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org