Highlights of the third quarter of 2020
- Net sales amounted to SEK 32,004m (30,330). Organic sales increased by 15.2%.
- Record high operating income of SEK 3,220m (1,063), corresponding to a margin of 10.1% (3.5), mainly driven by strong volumes and prices. The comparison period included non-recurring items of SEK -290m.
- Significant market recovery driven mainly by pent-up demand and government stimulus programs.
- Income for the period amounted to SEK 2,356m (610) and earnings per share was SEK 8.20 (2.12).
- Operating cash flow after investments was SEK 6,005m (2,499).
- The Board proposes to reinstate a dividend for 2019 of SEK 7.00 (8.50) per share, to be paid in one instalment.