Highlights of the second quarter of 2020
- Net sales amounted to SEK 23,476m (29,232). Organic sales declined by 16.6%, due to lower volumes. The development of the coronavirus pandemic impacted market demand significantly in our main markets and also resulted in supply constraints in North America.
- Operating income amounted to SEK -62m (1,219), corresponding to a margin of -0.3% (4.2).
- Comprehensive cost measures executed to mitigate the effects from the pandemic on earnings.
- Negative currency impact on operating income of approximately SEK 360m.
- Income for the period amounted to SEK -141m (1,006), and earnings per share was SEK -0.49 (3.50).
- Operating cash flow after investments was SEK 122m (-25).