Highlights of the second quarter of 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 31,687m (31,354). Sales decline of 2.7%, driven by lower volumes.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 1,619m (827), corresponding to a margin of 5.1% (2.6). The comparison period included non-recurring items of SEK -818m.
- Price increases fully offset the headwinds from higher raw material costs, trade tariffs and currency as well as lower volumes. Mix improvements mitigated higher investments in marketing and R&D.
- Operating cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 384m (1,805).
- Income for the period increased to SEK 1,132m (517), and earnings per share was SEK 3.94 (1.80).
- The Board has reconfirmed its plan to propose to the shareholders that the Professional Products business area is distributed to the shareholders with the aim to achieve listing on the Nasdaq Stockholm during the first quarter of 2020 or, at the latest, the second quarter of 2020.