Highlights of the first quarter of 2021
- Net sales increased to SEK 29,026m (26,578) corresponding to an organic sales growth of 22.8%. This was driven by significant volume growth and higher prices as well as product mix improvements. In general, market demand continued to be strong.
- Operating income increased to SEK 2,297m (122), corresponding to a margin of 7.9% (0.5). The organic sales growth contribution was the key driver. Increased costs for external factors, mainly raw materials, were fully offset by higher prices.
- Significant sales and earnings improvements across all business areas.
- Income for the period amounted to SEK 1,556m (-86) and earnings per share was SEK 5.41 (-0.30).
- Operating cash flow after investments was SEK -161m (-2,938).