Highlights of the second quarter of 2018
- Net sales amounted to SEK 31,354m (30,948). Sales growth was 0.7% with organic sales growth across most business areas.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 827m (1,919), corresponding to a margin of 2.6% (6.2).
- Operating income include costs of SEK 818m, whereof SEK 564m relates to an investigation by the
- French Competition Authority and SEK 254m to an unfavourable court ruling in France, both impacting Major Appliances EMEA. Excluding these non-recurring items, operating income amounted to SEK 1,645m, corresponding to a margin of 5.2% (6.2).
- Higher prices, mix improvements and cost savings contributed positively, however operating income was impacted by higher costs for raw materials and currency headwinds.
- Operating cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 1,805m (3,470).
- Income for the period decreased to SEK 517m (1,291), and earnings per share was SEK 1.80 (4.49).