Highlights of the first quarter of 2015
- Net sales increased to SEK 29,087m (25,629).
- The sales increase is a result of strong positive currency translation.
- Sales increased by 13.5%, of which -0.5% was organic sales, 0.1% acquisitions and 13.9% currencies.
- Strong improvement in operating income for Major Appliances EMEA.
- As previously communicated, earnings for Major Appliances North America continued to be impacted by transition of the product range to new energy requirements and ramp up of a new production facility.
- Solid development for Professional Products.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 516m (731), corresponding to a margin of 1.8% (2.9).
- Income for the period was SEK 339m (431), and earnings per share was SEK 1.18 (1.50).