Highlights of the first quarter of 2014
- Net sales amounted to SEK 25,629m (25,328).
- Organic sales growth was 4.5%, while currencies had a negative impact of –3.3%.
- All business areas showed organic sales growth.
- Operating income, excluding items affecting comparability, amounted to SEK 749m (720), corresponding to a margin of 2.9% (2.8).
- Strong cash-flow improvement.
- Income for the period, including items affecting comparability, was SEK 431m (361), and earnings per share SEK 1.50 (1.26).
A telephone conference is held at 9.00 CET on Friday, April 25, 2014. The conference is chaired by Keith McLoughlin, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr. McLoughlin is accompanied by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
A slide presentation on the first-quarter results of 2014 will be available on the Electrolux website http://www.electrolux.com/ir.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
- Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
- Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
- Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
You can also listen to the presentation at http://www.electrolux.com/interim-report-webcast
Financial information from Electrolux is available at http://www.electrolux.com/ir
For further information, please contact:
Catarina Ihre, Vice President Investor Relations at +46 8 738 60 87
Merton Kaplan, Analyst Investor Relations at +46 8 738 70 06
Electrolux discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on April 25, 2014.