Highlights of the second quarter of 2017
- Net sales increased by 5.1% to SEK 31,502m (29,983).
- Organic sales were unchanged, contribution from acquisitions and divestments was 1.2% while currency translation had a positive impact of 3.9% on net sales.
- Operating income increased to SEK 1,942m (1,564), corresponding to a margin of 6.2% (5.2).
- Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%.
- Solid operating cash flow after investments of SEK 3.5bn (4.1).
- Income for the period increased to SEK 1,308m (1,079), and earnings per share was SEK 4.55 (3.75).
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, July 19. The conference will be chaired by Jonas Samuelson, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr. Samuelson will be accompanied by Anna Ohlsson-Leijon, CFO.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
Slide presentation for download:
Link to webcast:
For further information, contact
- Daniel Frykholm, Electrolux Press Hotline, +46 8 657 65 07 or
- Merton Kaplan, Investor Relations +46 8 738 70 06
This information is information that AB Electrolux is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 0800 CET on July 19, 2017.