Electrolux continues to expand within small kitchen appliances. The new Expressionist Collection® is a premium range with a sleek, seamless, stainless steel design and intuitive, modern controls. It will be sold in Europe, Asia and North America.
This type of offer to the consumers is part of Electrolux strategy to grow its share of the large but fragmented global market for small domestic appliances.
The total market is estimated to be worth approximately 28 billion USD annually. In 2013, Electrolux sales of small domestic appliances increased rapidly, especially in Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America, supporting the strategy to grow in adjacent product categories such as small kitchen appliances.
The new Expressionist Collection includes a drip coffee maker, a water kettle, a toaster, a tabletop blender and an immersion blender. It is designed to match the larger Electrolux kitchen appliances like the Inspiration and Gourmet ranges.
“The Expressionist Collection was developed for design conscious consumers who take pride in their homes and who have a strong sense of aesthetics”, says James Brouillard, globally responsible for the Electrolux Small Domestic Appliances product line. “The design has been successfully tested on consumers in Europe, North America and Asia.”
Adding to the contemporary design, the Expressionist Collection has several smart functionalities, such as 24 hour auto-start for the coffee maker, variable temperature control for the water kettle and a countdown timer for the toaster.
The Expressionist Collection will be launched in Europe in May and in Asia later this year.
Some of the Expressionist Collection features are:
- Coffer Maker: The AromaStrength™ Selector and PureAdvantage™ Water Filter give a superb taste every time and the intuitive Programmable HighContrast™ LCD display makes it simple and quick to use.
- Water Kettle: 1.7L kettle with Variable Temperature Control and a realtime temperature indicator let the consumer choose and control the right temperature for tea. With the OneCup Turbo™ Function, consumers can boil one cup of water in less than 60 seconds, making the kettle quick and simple to use.
- Toaster: The toaster has a DigitalVision™ Timer that counts down the time left for toasting and a XL Toast Capacity makes it versatile for toasting thick cut bread, as well as buns or bagels. The smart Lift and Check™ with digital pause function lets consumers check their toast without resetting the toasting time.
- Tabletop blender: Its 900W Powerful Motor makes short work of ice or nuts. TruFlow® Titanium Blades ensure a top blending performance and long lasting durability. The Five Program Settings, including ice crush and smoothie, make it simple and quick to use.
- Immersion Blender: Stainless steel designed immersion blender with TruFlow® Titanium Blades for an effortless and consistent blending performance in less time. A 700W Powerful Motor quickly blends soups, shakes or smoothies. The Dishwasher Safe Foot is quick and easy to clean.
For further information
Please contact: Electrolux Press Hotline, +46 8 657 65 07.