- Net sales for the first nine months of 2005 amounted to SEK 95,818m (92,031), income forthe period was SEK 2,203m (2,511) or SEK 7.57 (8.35) per share.
- Operating income in third quarter rose by 23%, excluding items affecting comparability, margin improved to 5.3% (4.7).
- Significant increase in income for Indoor Products driven by strong performance in North America and improved results for Asia/Pacific.
- Positive impact from mix/price as efforts in product development and other strategic areas are generating results.
- Strong quarter for Professional Outdoor Products.
Presentation and telephone conference
A combined presentation and telephone conference will be held at 14:00-18:00 CET on October 25, 2005, at the Electrolux head office at S:t Göransgatan 143 in Stockholm. The presentation will be chaired by Hans Stråberg, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr Stråberg will be accompanied by Fredrik Rystedt, CFO.
Additional management presentations at announcement of Q3 results
In addition to the CEO and CFO presentations, updates will be given on Major Appliances, Europe and Asia/Pacific by Johan Bygge, Major Appliances, North and Latin America by Keith McLoughlin, and Outdoor Products by Bengt Andersson.
Slide presentations will be available on the Electrolux website:
Financial Reports in 2006
Consolidated Results 2005 February 14
Interim Report January – March April 24
Annual General Meeting April 24
Interim Report April – June July 18
Interim Report July – September October 25
For more information
Financial information from Electrolux is also available at